Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why do I do this?

Some of you may ask, why do I do this?


It's simple. Change needs to happen, we have a corrupt government, that is spending way to much on BS, that does not help the country that elects it. Our Justice System is inherently flawed. For us to go above and beyond where we currently are something is going to have to change.

Right now even with all of our technology, most of you are stupid. You couldn't function without your technology. We are on a downward spiral that will lead to either global catastrophe or at the very least just a police state....

The government says they are doing things in our best interest but to me they are just being hypocritical...

I would hope that someday I don't feel this way. But with only 7 days left till D-Day our government and our country is about to take 4 more years of abuse. Our country is for us... Not for the elected officials, they are there for money. 

0 comments: